The facilities of First Christian Church can be rented for a variety of special events, including but not limited to weddings, religious gatherings, child care and school groups, community organizations and associations. We welcome both one-time and recurring groups. All groups and their activities need to be consistent with the principles and best interest of the Church as determined by our Senior Pastor and Facilities Council.
*Please note that at this time we cannot accommodate any more recurring groups on Sundays and we do rent parking spaces.*
Facilities Use at a Glance
- Available spaces: sanctuary, parlor, Fellowship Hall, commercial kitchen, classrooms (10), nursery (1)
- Capacity of Sanctuary: 400
- Capacity of Fellowship Hall: 130 seated / 200 standing
- We offer the use of 8-ft rectangular tables and chairs with the rental of our Fellowship Hall.
- We have a large, free parking lot at the back of the building.
How to Make a Facilities Request
- Complete the below Facilities Request Form.
- A representative of the church will contact you for any additional information and to share preliminary pricing based on your request.
- Your request will be reviewed by the Senior Minister and Facilities Council. Please note that we respectfully reserve the right to turn down any request.
- If approved, you will need to sign and return a Facilities Agreement form and pay a security deposit (amount to be determined by the church).