All are welcome to worship this Advent/Christmas Season! Our theme this year is: The Gift of Being Present!
- Sunday, December 3 – Being Present with HOPE!
- Sunday, December 10 – Being Present with Peace
- Sunday, December 17 – Being Present with Joy – Our choir will be singing carols and selections from Vivaldi’s Gloria with organ and brass quartet
- Sunday, December 24 – Being Present with LOVE!
- Sunday evening December 24 – Being Present with Light! 6:30 pm pre service music 7:00 pm Candlelight Communion Service.
Morning worship Services begin at 10:15 – There is a Children’s time in worship followed by a Children’s worship. Nursery Care is offered!
Greetings! Do you want to be part of a community of seekers where questions are welcomed and encouraged? Looking for a safe place to worship? You are welcomed and wanted here!
We are an Open and Affirming congregation in the Seven Corners neighborhood of Falls Church, Virginia. We invite you to join us for Sunday morning worship at 10:15 am in person at our location on Leesburg Pike. You can also worship live online at www.facebook.com/fallschurchdisciples or www.youtube.com/user/FirstChristianFC/videos.
Archives of recent services are available at the same links.
Our mission is to be and to share the Good News of Jesus Christ, witnessing, loving and serving from our doorsteps “to the ends of the earth.” (Acts 1:8)
Know that you are a beloved child of God!